1. Skin is your body’s largest organ and your protective barrier. However, that doesn’t mean it’s impervious or impenetrable. Are you aware of what you put on your skin daily? If you unknowingly put dangerous ingredients on your skin, they can get into your body—exactly where you don’t want them. Many potential irritants come into contact with your skin daily---chemical-laden personal hygiene products, fragrances, your drinking water, deodorant., just to name a few. Abiding by an organic skin care routine and using natural skin care products will help your skin feel and look healthier than ever before.
2. Many of the “safe” ingredients in traditional skin care products are endocrine-disrupting. Endocrine disrupting chemicals can cause reproductive issues and they’re linked to increased cancer risk. The more you’re exposed, the more they concentrate in your body. Using natural and organic products and periodic body cleanses, are a fundamental way to keep you safe and healthy.
3. Make sure your choices are:
- Free of harmful chemicals, irritants, or preservatives like parabens.
- Carefully formulated with all natural, organic ingredients
- Never tested on animals, Cruelty Free & Leaping Bunny Certified
4. Having radiant & glowing healthy skin is an ongoing process. Depending on your lifestyle, what you eat, and where you are beginning, it may take days or months to realize your desired results. But making that change today, will start you off toward your goal of healthier skin. Get regular exercise, fresh air, plenty of hydration, sleep & and choose a healthy diet.
5. Natural Skincare and Beauty Sleep go hand in hand. Don't skip your nighttime beauty and skincare routine! Removing your makeup and the days buildup on your skin can be one of the worst things we do. At night is when your skin is in healing and repair mode. When it's clogged with dirt, debris and makeup, your skin can't breathe or shed dead skin cells properly, all leading to the dreaded clogged pores and breakouts! So wash up, and treat yourself like a Queen before bed!
Not sure where to start? We recommed a gentle cleanser that doesn't strip your skin, like our Kaolin & Olive Facial Wash.
Exfoliating and Moisturizing should also be on your Natural Skincare Routine, and you can find several to choose from on our website at www.lhbskin.com We also offer several products with select Bio-Active Ingredients to target anything from wrinkles, sun damage, and aging skin.
Be our Guest, and enjoy 15% OFF your first purchase with us.
Just enter Coupon Code LHBBLOG at checkout!
Cheers to Beautiful Skin!!