Sample Size Mature Skin Serum
This is a Sample Size of this Product.
Full Size Image is Shown
Light and Long Lasting, our most Advanced Formula for Mature Skin.
Oils of Jasmine, Macadamia Nut, Squalene & Golden Jojoba, delivered in a Hyaluronic Serum Base, with Aloe, Rose Hydrosol and Pro-Vitamin B5.
7 Powerhouse Botanicals with Anti-Oxidants, Vitamins, Minerals & Phytosterols deliver moisture and nutrients to your skin.
*UpLevity Peptide reduces wrinkles, firms, tones & lifts skin by realigning Collagen & Elastin Fibers that begin to sag as we age.
*Botanical Peptide Antarcticine targets fine lines and wrinkles.
Apply morning and night for best results to areas of face, neck & décolletage to allow the active ingredients to do their job.
Marine Botanical Antarcticine at its full recommended 5% dose for maximum benefit to your skin. Decreases wrinkle depth and builds Collagen and Elastin Fibers.
UpLevity Peptide at its full recommended dose of 2% for maximum benefit. UpLevity helps realign sagging Collagen & Elastin fibers.
Mature Skin Serum also contains the following Natural & Organic Ingredients that are loaded with Anti-Oxidants, Vitamins, Minerals & Phytosterols, to soothe and soften the skin.
Hyaluronic Acid. Don't let the word "acid" fool you. Hyaluronic isn't harsh or stripping at all. In fact it's the opposite - a powerful humectant that holds up to 1000 times it's weight in water, that keeps skin plump and hydrated, and yes, young looking!
We've also added Pro Vitamin B-5, which the skin readily absorbs. When used over the course of 3-4 weeks, it has the potential to improve the appearance of the skin, including dryness, roughness, scaling, pruritus and erythema. Further, its moisturizing properties improve stratum corneum hydration, reducing transepidermal water loss and maintaining skin elasticity and softness.
Aloe Vera adds moisturizing and healing benefits helping to keep skin clear and healthy.
Rose Hydrosol helps to maintain your skin's pH balance. It soothes sensitive skin, hydrates, revitalizes and moisturizes the skin and helps to make it smooth. Rose water has antibacterial properties and helps to tone the skin. It also helps to fight acne, dermatitis and eczema, and helps to heal cuts and wounds.
Golden Jojoba Oil is a life saver for dry, damaged, rosacea or acne prone skin. Jojoba's anti-microbial properties help fight acne and the bacterial growth that causes pimples, blackheads and breakouts. Golden Jojoba contains almost all of the vitamins and minerals essential for healthy skin. Vitamin E, B-Complex, Copper, Zinc, Selenium, Iodine, and Chromium. It's even gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Sweet Almond Oil adds a moisturizing touch to leave skin feeling hydrated and elastic, without clogging pores. The monounsaturated fats in the oil keep cell membranes healthy, reducing the appearance of aging. Due to the oil's gentle, nourishing nature, anyone can benefit from using Sweet Almond Oil, even those with sensitive skin. Sweet Almond Oil is also a rich source of magnesium, making your skin soft and glowing.
Rose Essential Oil contains a complex array of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It has excellent emollient properties for moisturizing dry skin, as well as antiseptic, astringent and anti inflammatory properties. Rose Essential Oil can also help to refine skin texture. It takes tens of thousands of rose blossoms picked at dawn as they are unfolding to yield 1 oz. of rose essential oil.
Lavender Essential Oil is a redness reducer, and it contains powerful antioxidants to help fight against the harmful effects of pollutants on the skin. It inhibits the growth of skin bacteria, also helping to keep breakouts at bay.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil comes from the flowers of the large tropical Ylang Ylang tree. It is one of the key ingredients in Chanel No.5. Ylang Ylang helps to maintain skin moisture, and because of its antimicrobial properties it helps to clear and heal acne, and keep your skin clear and glowing. This essential oil helps to regulate the production of sebum in your skin.
Jasmine Floral Wax has a sweet and flowery aroma. It is known as an anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic. It encourages cell growth and increases skin elasticity. This rich creamy floral wax is an exotic addition to creams such as ours and comes from the leaves of the botanical Jasmine Flower. The wax holds many of the benefits of the botanical including its moisturizing phospholipids.
Macadamia Nut Oil is fabulous for dry and mature skin, because it is rich in Fatty Acids. Essential Fatty Acids are the building blocks of healthy cell membranes. Macadamia Nut Oil contains one the highest sources of Palmitoleic fatty acids. (Between 16-23%). It also contains both Oleic and Linoleic Acids, additional fatty acids known for their fantastic regeneration and moisturizing properties as well as for preventing TEWL, or Trans Epidermal Water Loss, from our skins delicate tissues. Macadamia Nut Oil is also high in phytosterols again contributing to the building blocks of our cell membranes. Phytosterols are also soothing and healing, which makes it a perfect match to help repair our skin's barrier function.
Squalene is derived from Olives and is a natural humectant that increases water retention in our skin. It works great as a moisturizer because it closely resembles our own sebum, and easily penetrates the skin. Squalene provides essential plant derived nutrients that encourage cell turnover and increase collagen production and moisture retention, leaving our skin supple, moist, and plump, radiating vitality and health. Squalene is also known to help with many skin situations such as eczema, psoriasis, dry or rough skin, and rashes.
Lecithin is derived from soybeans and helps to hydrate, replenish and repair our skin with its essential fatty acid content. Lecithin is able to penetrate the epidermis and carry with it important components such as choline and inositol, which are vital to cell membranes growth and function.
Cornflower Hydrosol: Hydrosols are by products of essential oils, and Cornflower Hydrosol is soothing for dry, irritated or mature skin. This is a great gentle toner good for delicate skin.
THE MAGIC 7 BOTANICAL EXTRACTS
Seven Natural Botanicals including Sea Buckthorn Berry Extract, Rose Hips Seed Extract, Calendula Extract, Chamomile Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil, Spikenard Essential Oil and Patchouli Essential Oil.
Known Benefits of these Botanicals are listed below:
- Sea Buckthorn Berry CO2 Extract: Its properties include a high amount of linoleic acids and Vitamins A & E, both of which are restorative and soothing to the skin. Sea Buckthorn Berry is rich in beta-carotene, which gives it a deep orange color. It is effective both as an anti-wrinkle and skin softening ingredient.
- Rose Hips Seed CO2 Extract: Rose hips are from the fruits of roses, the little bulb below the bloom. Herein lay the seeds that are used to create this extract. This oil promotes tissue regeneration, and helps prevent and repair skin scarring from conditions like acne. Rose Hips Seed Oil also reduces wrinkles, gives a lovely elasticity and fresh feeling to your skin. It is high in amounts of linolenic acid and beta-carotene, both of which contribute to restoring and soothing sensitive skin tissues.
- Calendula CO2 Extract: Calendula has been known for centuries to treat skin conditions for inflammation. It is said to quicken the skin's healing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes, insect bites and other abrasions. The oil is removed from the petals of the Calendula flower, resulting in a deep colored thick extract.
- Chamomile Essential Oil: The Chamomile plant belongs to the daisy family, and has significant anti-inflammatory powers. It can help to soften skin, and may reduce any skin rashes.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil: Helichrysum Oil reduces inflammation and itching and has demonstrated an ability to heal even decades old scar tissue. It is known as a Cicatrisant, a property which helps wounds and cuts to heal quickly. It is effective on clearing up spots left on your skin by pox, boils, and other skin irregularities. It is also known as an anti-septic and emollient, and fungicidal. This precious addition is known to be very costly and scarce!
- Spikenard Essential Oil: Helps to restore balance and luster to dry mature skin.
- Patchouli Essential Oil: Love it, or hate it, Patchouli is one of the best essential oils for rough and cracked skin. Known to soothe inflammation, it also protects small skin wounds from developing infections. An astringent, and cicatrisant, Patchouli helps speed the healing process of cuts and wounds, and also hastens the fading of scar tissue, and marks left by acne, pox, or other skin issues. And lastly Patchouli promotes growth by stimulating the generation of new cells.
***We use Eco-Cert Globally Approved non-toxic preservative systems in our products, because....***Any product containing water, aloe vera leaf juice, or other hydrosol, or liquid containing water must be preserved using a Broad Spectrum Preservative System. Unless a Broad Spectrum Preservative System is used, Bacteria, Mold & Fungus can multiply & grow long before they are visible to the naked eye. All of our products are Batch Tested to ensure product safety.
Complete Ingredient List: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Distillate, Macadamia Integrifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil, Squalene, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Rose Damascena Flower Oil, Jasmine (Jasmine Grandiflorum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Lecithin, Stearic Acid, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sodium Borate, Xanthum Gum, UpLevity Tetrapeptide (water, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Caprylyl Glycol), Botanical Antarcticine (Water, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol), Pelargonium Graveolens (RoseGeranium) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Dimethicone (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, CalendulaOfficinalis Flower Extract, Anthemis nobilis (Roman Chamomile)essential oil, Helichrysum italicum, Nardostachys jatamansi (spikenard) oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Globally Approved Broad Spectrum Preservative System (<1% -Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Water.)
Botanical Antarcticine Peptide
*Boosts Collagen Production
*Reduces Wrinkles depth by 44%
*Increases Collagen I by 128%
*Increases Collagen IV by 81%
*Increases Elastin Levels
*Clinical Trials based on twice daily usage
Antarcticine also helps the skin to retain water, preventing cutaneous dryness, and helping skin to stay smooth and soft.
* Increases Firmness and Restructuring of the Dermis
* Lifts, Firms & Tones Skin
* Offers More efficient Cell Support
* Is a Curator of Functional Elastin
* Clinical Trials for UpLevity based on twice a day usage
UpLevity contains tetrapeptides that fight sagginess by enhancing key elements to the assembly of elastin and several collagens, helping them to re-align correctly.
As we age, our elastin and collagen levels decrease and fall out of alignment. How does UpLevity help realign our elastin and collagen levels?
UpLevity induces the expression of proteins Fibulin 5 and Lysyl Oxidase-Like 1, helping to organize the elastic fibers of the skin, and to help in cellular cohesion.
Moreover, it induces the synthesis of elastin and collagen I.
The Cosmetic Benefits are that the dermis is significantly more firm and structured. It can better resist the effects of aging, thus improving the quality of mature skin.
“Best serum I've used”
“I am a retired nurse and a licensed esthetician have used and sold many products. This serum is amazing saw results just after 2 weeks. Don't think about it just get it!
“Love this product. It was recommended by my esthetician and I have had glowing results.”
“Such a wonderful product!”
“This is a wonderful product to add before makeup. I love how silky it makes my skin and allows seamless foundation application. A 10 in my book.”
“My skin glows. Love it!!!”
“I’ve been using a sample I bought for close to a week. My skin feels great!!”